Our in-house workshops proudly offers a wide range of specialty services, from custom machining to assembly, service and repairs.
Extensively trained and experienced trades people undertake all work in our fully equipped workshop.
- All work done in-house by fully experienced trades people
- Full reverse engineering (in-house Farro arm)
- Gear cutting facilities
- Pumps (slurry, sump and gravel)and valves refurbishing and machining facilities
- Gearbox, strip, inspect, report and refurbishing facilities
Linear Motion Workshop Capabilities
- Hardened and ground shafts cut and machined to your requirements
- Ball screws and splines cut and machined to your requirements
- Ball screw service and repairs
- Profile rail guides cut and machined to your requirements
- Linear modules and slides assembled to your requirements
- Aluminium profile building products, cut, drilled and tapped, ready for you to assemble